Messages les plus consultés

dimanche 1 juin 2008

I have been meaning to post but I wanted to wait for a post-worthy piece, that is to say a carefully thought out and extraordinarily executed piece of poetry or essay or some reflections. I was kidding myself because to wait is to procrastinate until Blogger decides that my blog is not updated regularly enough thus obliterating my domain name, not that I have much clout to protect as yet.

I had many ideas spinning in the vortex of my cerebral that has thus been abandoned and not celebrated . I used to be proud of my ability and now I would be hard pressed to put together a coherent argument being as I am predicated by a tiresome task of frying my brains and exhausting my capacity for arguments with two stubborn bulls with a penchant for testing me.

Aucun commentaire: