Messages les plus consultés

samedi 3 octobre 2009

Nomination

I hereby nominate Shrek for the title of

tuh ruh tuh duh duh duh

'Launderer of the year'.
as he has begrudgingly and obligingly but most important of all patiently and painstakingly washed cycle after cycle and load after endless load of soiled laundry. He also has a once a month rdv with the 'Pfaff rolling pin' for a session of being the designated ironing man. I admire Shrek and want to congratulate him on a job well done and am extremely grateful for such a wonderful partner.


Our Sibir Silence gets my vote for

'Washing Machine of the year'

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

I have to slow down, not because the washing machine goes mad, but clothes won't get dry quick enough. I'm then left with tons of humid stuff and don't know what to do with it!!!