Messages les plus consultés

dimanche 21 février 2010

Project 52 lament

My lamentable Project 52 sadly still has not even got off the ground yet. I am feeling a bit uninspired, lazy and unmotivated.

I do hope to start next week. I thought that the weight and burden of Project 52 was manageable. It is and isn't at the same time.

Anyway I should just shoot a few photos, upload and post...what can be so damn difficult about that? Now if I can find a camera that can shoot, upload and post photos that I tell it to all by itself...ha I can dream

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

You should do Project 12 or Project 4

Fusion a dit…

hahaha,

I know I am totally lame when it comes to posting photos...maybe I am lacking in initiation and thus could rival you for the title of ultimate procrastinator !