Messages les plus consultés

dimanche 11 janvier 2009

Minuses

One of the many reasons why I dread living in Geneva in winter is its grey sky, absence of sunshine and lack of fruits save the nightmarish apples which are either sour or mushy/powdery. I as well as my offsprings all love fruits, exotic fruits in particular.

My mum who lives in Sydney has not missed any opportunites to rub salt into my wound of missing out on FRUITS glorious FRUITS by nonchalantly dropping hints that she is able to enjoy boundless bounty of cherries, luscious mangoes, sweet apricots, grapes, plums which renders me green with envy. She has not even started on all the exotic loot such as durian, mangosteen, jackfruit, rhambutan and so on and so forth.

If I see another apple, orange or banana I will literally go ape or bananas !

Aucun commentaire: