Messages les plus consultés

dimanche 22 février 2009

Amourette


I did not expect to have to vie for Petit Suisse's affection with his two-timing little amourette so soon. I thought that playground puppy love was still a few years away. My little boy is growing up fast. I deplore the hard fact that Kids these days seem to have lost their innocence at an alarmingly early stage and are precoce and all grown up before they even hit puberty.
It is cutesy and all but I just wanted to stay number one for a few more years before relinquishing...

Actually it's not about having an amourette or what not I just thought that Petit Suisse was not so interested in such frivolity and I was proven completely wrong.

Shrek will have to psychologically prepare the birds and bees talk for the not too distant future.

Aucun commentaire: