Messages les plus consultés

samedi 7 mars 2009

The waiting game

I am on the one hand impatiently looking forward to Ben's imminent birth because the constant pelvic floor pain is not too far removed from the post-partum painful souvenirs I have from past deliveries and on the other I want to hold on for as long as I possibly can because once she is here there will be sleep deprivation galore for at least 3 months if not more.


I am trying to hold out until after the HDV auction of which I want to participate in. Ben is not supposed to be aware of such precarious timing. She will come when she is ready but I do hope that she will at least have the self-control to grace this oft troubled world at an opportune time for her mum so that her mum will not have to endure and suffer more than necessary.

I prepare myself psychologically for 'Sleep ----Interrupted' and 'Dealing with the immediate fore Jealous sibling namely Baby Mini M aka Taz'

Aucun commentaire: